Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hell Yes


So my husband pulls $60 from the sky and says that I can go buy Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, today. YAY!!!! I can't fucking wait to get out of work and go to my friendly neighborhood Gamestop! If you are a Star Wars fan, hell, even if you aren't a Star Wars fan I recommend you at least check out the demo version of this game. If you are unfamiliar with the premise of this title let me fill you in. FUCK I'M SO EXCITED!!! Okay, okay. So, it's a one person RPG and you are Darth Vader's Apprentice; and while I usually favor co-op battle games like Star Wars: Battlefronts and The Return of the King (if you didn't know I am a nerd before, you know now) I played the demo and fell in love. I can see myself losing hours of sleep to this game. :) You can rest assured that I will have a lot to say about it once I get to play the full version. Until then.........

1 comment:

Travis said...

Hey just wanted to say thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad somebody reads this shit, haha. I would have replied directly but I can't seem to find another contact for you.

I did leave Myspace for a good stretch of time, only to return several months later. A horrible political flip-flopper I am, but at least we're talking about Blogger vs. Myspace and not foreign policy.

And yes, I'm still drooling for a copy of AE CS3. I would greatly appreciate any help! Thanks.