Friday, September 19, 2008

WAAAHHH!!!!

First, I just want to say that Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is an AMAZING game and I love it. It’s just too bad I can’t play it for a while because my Playstation DIED last night after I had my new game for like an hour. I am so sad, you have no idea. No Blu-rays, no games…. My weekend is fucking shot. :( But absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? So when we get the PS3 back and in perfect working order I’m sure we’ll appreciate it more and take better care of it. You know, not run it for hours on end. Lol When we first got the PS3, I saw this exhaust fan for extra ventilation and I was thinking “Are you serious? We don’t need that.” Now I really wish we had gotten it. :( I read in someone’s blog that they measured the temp behind their unit and it got up to 120 degrees!! I believe it, though because I was standing next to my wall unit and I could feel the heat radiating from all my electrical components and I was thinking. “Um, it’s a little warm back there, maybe I should turn everything off…” I should have. Sigh…. Oh well.

**UPDATE** Instead of sending it back to Sony, we just replaced the hard drive. We now have 250G of space on our PS3. The important thing is, I get to play Star Wars some more... I'll give it a proper review when I've passed a few levels... :D

2 comments:

Tanjint said...

I'm way excited about playing this game. The Wii was made for optimal lightsaber combat. This is gonna be the best thing for my exercise schedule since I got my replica Anakin lightsaber.Let it begin.


By the way, how did you come across my blog?

Either way I'm glad you did, you seem like a cool, stonery, thoughtful person whose thoughts are definitely worth checking out on a regular basis. Looking forward to your e-mail.

-T

Chris Grose said...

The story for the game is incredible. I'm so glad they actually found a tie-in that works. Hell, it's better than the stuff George Lucas claims he had written all along! I played the demo a few weeks ago, and despite it being a slow-paced God of War clone, it's definitely a solid game.

Even if the cheat codes are unbelievably obvious. LIGHTSABER.