Monday, October 20, 2008

Me from A-Z

I got this one from Sarah's Blog. I thought it was an interesting twist on the usual survey.


A - Age: Twenty five

B - Band listening to right now: Muse

C - Career future: Proprietor of a self-sustaining community for hippies.

D - Dad’s name: Michael

E - Easiest person to talk to: My sister in law

F - Favorite type of shoe: cheap flip flops

G – Grapes or Grapefruit: Grapefruit

H – Hometown: Riverside, CA

I – Instrumental talent: Bassoon, Clarinet.....do video game drums and guitars count?

J – Juice of choice: Cranberry

K – Koala Bear or Panda Bear: Pandas... not a big fan of their restaurant, but they're sure cute!

L - Longest car ride ever: Bus trip to San Francisco and the busses kept breaking down.

M – Middle name: Ranae

N - Number of jobs you’ve had: 10

O- OCD traits: spider checks. I check EVERYTHING for spiders.

P - Phobia[s]: Spiders, Government, Law Enforcement...

Q - Quote: "I've got a joint in my room..." Lauren Hynde, Rules of Attraction

R - Reason to smile: My cats doing cute things. My husband flirting with me after being together for so long.

S - Song you sang last: A theme song I made up for one of my cats.

T - Time you wake up: 20 minutes later than I should. Always.

U - Unknown fact about me: I can drive a Zamboni, very poorly

V - Vegetable you hate: okra

W - Worst habit: Tardiness

X - X-rays you’ve had: teeth, neck, finger.

Y - Yummiest food my belly likes: Sausages!

Z - Zodiac sign: Aries

3 comments:

Tanjint said...

Bah, Muse is associated with a horrible era that will be depicted in the second novel! Turrrrble!

I mean...they're just Radiohead on steroids you know?

I'm sorry, I shouldn't be a hater. Bah. Blah. Blagh.

I'll do this survey sometime soon.


-T

DawgDyke said...

25?!?!

twenty-five?!?!

young, soft ... why aren't you a lesiban???

*grins*

Shalene said...

I often wonder that myself! ;p